Tuesday 25 December 2012

Im In love

Finally.. I always cerita about Mr.H right? And so the newest drama is. 
He tell me the true things. Which is unexpected. Im speechless.
So its start when i sent him a goodnight text. then he said that he cannot sleep and he told me that he missed me. I was shocked while receiving the text and it was unexpected that he would say that towards me, so I guess im in love. Then he told me oso that he never lied about his feelings towards me before and im double shock plus happy, i donno its a mixed feelings. Im so happy that finally he have a guts to tell me the truth that he likes me and he loves me too. I oso dont want to end up being hoping for his love for too much. But he tells me that he loves me and he always do. It was a "AWHH  :')" MOMENT. Which is im trying to fix my broken heart.. im on my way to fix it, and ill keep mending myself to be a better person.. and now im learning to be in love again. I didnt respond to your "i love you" but i keep smiling.. if you really love me then you can see it from my eyes that im responding to your i love you. I mean its too early for me to say that i love you too. But deeply inside my heart.. im dying to say that! haha. Anyway, i wrote one song.. Finally i get my inspiration.. Its you darlin. Yayy! im in love! *sucks. i sound like a desperate. No im really in love. Because im so clumsy all the time, even when working or infront of him.. everything will get mess up. So ya, im waiting for his one step closer.. Because he is doubtful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment