Wednesday 28 November 2012

Mess Up

Dear Mr.H,

Mr.H.. i think you should stop with your drama. I really hope you will stop making fun of me and stop cracking a jokes which is sound serious to me.. Please lah if only you know im breaking into pieces. Serious shit. I started to hate working there, its because of you. The minor reason that im feeling bad is being perasan everyday.. how come you can say such thing that makes me so perasan that you like me and it is just a jokes. Memang suka sakitkan hati perempuan ke? Starting from this day im going to tell myself that im not going to be perasan again.. all the things that you said to me is just a jokes. And okay.. im feeling like im useless. Am i too bad or whatever.. did i ever make any mistakes.. then you guys going to treat me like this. I cant say this towards you.. or i cant say this in front of you.. because i cant.. i just cant. But i wish you know that im tired to be played with. Im not that heartless.. I have feelings and you have to take care of that. Im tired. Just tired..

1 comment: