Monday 26 November 2012

Entitled


 Hai guys, firstly assalamualaikum.. so im back with my life journal.. okay before that i wrote this thing because i love to write.. bukannya nak tulis diary or what.. but this is what happen in my life.. i know my english was sucks.. really sucks.. But i have to practice to write more in english because im taking Malaysia University English Test(MUET) next year in february.. so its freaking me out. So okay.. in a few days ago ive told you guys about Mr.H punya drama. Harini.. he makes me fall in love with him and try to make me so perasan. I dont know why he is acting seriously very weird. And i was like.. "maybe he's just joking" So yesterday is my off day. So i didn't met him yesterday.. So he was like "Selalunya i balik rumah teringat espresso machine jee, tapi skrg ni bila i balik rumah i ingat you jee.." And i dont know what to respond other than gelak then senyum.. buat buat cover yang i really dont mind.. Then dia cakap lagi "Rindu lah nak buat coffee dengan sofia.." then he said.. "sofia, can i call you honey?" and i was like ternganga macamtu sebab.. "are you kidding me?!!!" okay.. you guys should imagine the situation, when someone who boleh tahan lah handsome and you kinda like him.. and he said that to you.. Dalam hati i was like "dia ni drunk ke apa.." And he said.. "Sofia, i tak boleh lah tengok you senyum, my heart is beating like laju gila.." and i was like.. "arghhh, what are you trying to tell me!!!!" I know maybe im kinda starting like you.. I really hope you are serious with what you said. I know maybe its to early for me to be in love with you because i dont know yet if you are really in love with me or this is just a jokes. If its a jokes.. Im gonna be broken again.. Im not hoping. im just dreaming.. I dont mind to fall in love again and to be hurt again.. i guess so. Im just waiting for the confession. Im dying..

No comments:

Post a Comment