Thursday 22 November 2012

Mixed feelings

So today, it was really though day i guess.. My ex boyfriend already have a new girlfriend. The funniest thing is.. he says that he will never fall in love with somebody else.. that is what he said but not what he do. He have a new girl now.. well done my fiend. You are such a good liar. I wasnt happy being really fake, im not happy, AT ALL! My life is really sucks since i promised to myself that you are the last one because i cant bear another heartbreak. I dont know why everytime i cry.. i though that k enuf.. things is always going to be the same but actually its not. Every single teardrops that fall from your eyes its actually can wash up the pain. The pain is gone for a while.. because women heart or an emotional girl like me is too fragile. Too many things came out day by day but until now i dont know how to fix things to be right. As i know, god is testing me, but i dont know how and why im getting stronger day by day. Love is sucks. Its sokay i know youre doing fine. well that girl in your arm now dont know where you come from. I try to find many more reason to hate you..i did. Ive been prepared my heart to be strong enuf before you go. Just come back when you think its time..

No comments:

Post a Comment