Sunday 18 November 2012

Im not a toy


I love mr.A.. but with some reason ive to back off. I like mr.H, well i thought he likes me as I do.. but the true thing is.. Its just a jokes. Why we have to make a jokes about something that too serious? Why we have to fell in love with someone who doesn't feel the same thing. Mr.A, he teach me a lot to be such a strong girl. Mr.H says maybe Mr.A likes you.. But the thing is, he does'nt! I dont wanna know. Im tired with the love stuff. Im tired to be played with. My heart was fully broken. I dont know if there a person who can really fix it. It takes thousand year to heal the pain. If only i can be in love with Mr.I, I guess he will makes me feel better. I wish I can fall in love with Mr.I sincerely.. but not like desperately. I dont want to be a desperate gal anymore. Because I know how to live alone.. At least you have your friends.. God.. Parents.. and all the people around you that loves you as much as you do. *wipe my eyes.. Sigh! Its too complicated..

No comments:

Post a Comment