Wednesday 26 December 2012

Sad

I guess today is my bad luck day.. 
Phone jatuh inside the toilet bowl, i cannot take it out. Instead of leaving it just like that.
Very sucks. I keep my money when i worked last year to buy the samsung galaxy young.
I cried, Its hurt me..
Because its not easy to get.. Bukan jatuh dari langit.
After that i go to see him, and i told him that i lost my phone.
His respond is: Macamana i nak call you lepasni..
Well, the biggest thing yang aku rasa bertambah sucks is..
Ive wrote one song, i wrote down the chord oso, and i record the song using my phone. And sucks.. Its gone. Just like that.
That is the first time i wrote a song and record inside my phone.
Damn it! 
But i know, orang ramai cakap.. "jangan happy sangat, nanti ada yang menangis"
And bila balik rumah. Ibu bagitahu yang makude masuk wad and her condition sangat teruk.. Dah sampai tahap masuk wire dekat tekak. Aku harap ude takda apa apa. She's the best makcik in the world tahu tak. I hope she will get well soon, insyallah. 
So thats its for today.. 
assalamualaikum :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment