Friday 3 May 2013

Selamat Ulang Bulan Sayang..

Assalamualaikum..
Title post aku macam tak boleh blah je. Har har.


Untuk you, Muhammad Harris Farhan.. yang I sayang dan rindu tahap cipan sebab dah lama tak jumpa walaupun rumah dekat boleh jalan kaki. But.. its not about distance but its about time. I know lately, i've been busy dengan exam nak dekat dengan assignment yang melambak, selalu tidur awal tak tunggu you balik kerja.. im sorry, bukan saje.. but you know im exhausted, and I wish you could understand that. And you, I know you pun busy with all your works, sampai jarang cuti and tak dapat pun nak spent time for a day out. I think im okay with that... But the thing is, bila I jalan jalan and I saw a couple, going out for a date, the feelings is just not right tau tak.. rasa macam "awhh, I want a relationship liddat". But I know, I have to understand. Sayang.. do you still remember the first time I marah you? And since then you cakap i garang. I know, sometimes I get angry because of the small thing, but hell yeah, im that type of person, so Im really sorry for being stupid. Remember the first time we met? I missed that place so much, at first I tak pernah terfikir untuk jadi girlfriend you.. because I know, your position masatu you are my supervisor, and haha.. Im just a part time barista. The way you make me fall in love is like sooo easy, your smile, aduhhh, boleh tercampak la semua benda yang ada kat tangan, and i became clumsy like hell. Hahaha. You always be there bila i nangis, sedih, sakit or whatever.. Im so lucky that i've found someone like you. And I really hope, this relationship will mend for ever.
Selamat Ulang Bulan yang ke-4 sayang. I love you forever and eternally.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment