Thursday 3 January 2013

Goodbye 2012.

Assalamualaikum guys. Happy new year! I know its kinda really late for me to update about the new year eve. But i dont care. Ive been busy since the new year eve. I worked from 4pm until 3am for the new year eve. Its really tiring. But ada fireworks at my place. So bila tepat pukul 12 everyone is enjoying the fireworks. Guess what? I dapat tengok fireworks dengan Mr.H even though kejap je.. but i dont care. Asalkan i got to see fireworks with someone special. Cewahh. And on 1st january. Its auni birthday celebration. It was very tired because i sempat tido around 3 to 4 hours. And this is a few picture during the birthday partayy :)



Auni's birthday cakes! Nyumiee.. Comel gila :D

 
Auni and her mama.


Auni and her wan teh :)


 Chocolate fountain. The best!


And the clown. I called him abang clown, he is the best clown in town. Haha
 

 Me and amira ainaa :D
 

from left: my mom, nadd, yah, pakcik, aina, me, amna and mak andak :D 
 

Time for games! First game is limbo. My dad, pakcik and babal joined. Serious kelakar. Lepastu semua sakit pinggang. Haha


Game tiup ballons..



Pakcik yang pakai kain pelikat tu awesome gila. Haha
 

Game rebut kerusi.. Ramai yang nangis time ni sebab sedih tersingkir. Kesiannnn gila. Tapi kelakar..
 

Gambar dengan abang clown!



Its me, with the puffy eyes. Sucks!


Nad, me and ainaa :)


Auni with her aunty bayah :)
 

Auni's present. She gets excited bila banyak gila teddy.



 And alhamdulillah, the birthday partay run smoothly. And esoknya sekolah. So we takboleh lepak at nilai until midnight. Its very tiring but seriously.. The best partay ever. Semua orang jadi budak budak balik. And the most important thing is.. auni suka gila on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment