Thursday 3 January 2013

Finally Im someone girlfriend!

3/1/2013 12:30am. 
Harris: Sofia will you be mine? 
Me: My god!! Seriously :D
Harris: Im serious..
Me: Ya.. I've been waiting to say this. I just want to be yours..
Harris: Thanks sayang i love you so much, ive been waiting for too long to say this. Finally i can..I janji i'll always love you. I just love you so much.


Awhhhh sayang. why so sweet! Im already muhammad harris farhan girlfriend. My god, Cant believe it! Am i dreaming?? Haha. You know how it feels when your crush loves you like you do. Because this is more than just a crush.. Ceit. Alhamdulillah. God show me the way. Its a good start for this year. Insyallah.. If were meant to be together.. we will be. it doesnt matter what happen.. how far our distance. I dont care. As long as i have you now. I love you harris. Its all that i want you to know. I just wanna keep this love alive for now and always :)

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment