Saturday 10 November 2012

Blog berhabuk!

Assalamualaikum :)
So, today.. I just wanna share a few things that happen after my last blog post. Firstly.. I finished my first sem STPM exam, alhamdulillah. Pengajian Am paper was a bit hard.. everyones pun agree, even cikgu pun cakap few things yang keluar in exam takda pun dalam syllabus. So second paper is Bahasa Melayu.. woww, seriously unexpected sesusah itu, but alhamdulillah, boleh laa buat. And third paper is sejarah, arghh, tension! i only finished 3 essay. And the last paper is ekonomi.. lagi la. Rasa macam kena re-sit banyak paper je next year. Harap harap takyah re-sit. Penatttt..

So last 19 october, ada farewell dinner. So tema dia is RED BLACK and WHITE :>












So yeah,  we really had fun..
But something was missing :(


 I broke up with rusman. Were having some issues, its about jealousy. I donno why, i just dont understand, so we decided to be on our own way, well.. its really though decision for me, since that we are classmate.. so after we broke up, things get mess up, donno why, i started to feel uncomfortable.. yaa, like, he is my boyfriend before, we used to talk a lot in class, but now, its like awkwardddd.. and i even forget on what date we broke up. I donno. I lost my memories, but its in early of october. Tragedi oktober.. Lols. Like seriously, i lost my mine, sampai format handphone because i dont want to remember a thing that makes me hurt. But now, were just friend. Eventhough it is hurting sometimes.. but ive tried to look okay infront of you. Now i know youre in love with somebody else, so do i.. I did fall in love with somebody else. We both have our own life now.. i really hope you dapat tackle that girl, she's cute.. Ill pray for your happiness, always..

So yahh thats all for today.. Have a good day viewers! :> 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment